Would You Rather
Answer difficult questions or Send yours and follow up the results!
- Category Other
- Program license Free
- Version 1.0.12
- Size 5 MB
- Works under: Android
- Program available in English
- Content rating Teen
- Package name com.es.que.prefieres
Viral Games For Everyone
C/ Rosello, 288 08037 Barcelona España
- New backend
- Bugs fixes
- New changes in the interface
- New interface
- Bugs with new questions fixed
- New ways to remove ads
- The Interface has been improved
- Bugs have been fixed
-Fixed error when creating own questions
-Added French,Italian and German languages
- Crashes fixed
- Lag fixed
- Now you can report the questions
Now available in ENGLISH and PORTUGUESE
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access approximate location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION.
- CAMERA: Required to be able to access the camera device.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.